I’ve been scarce due to frequent birding and working on client/charity quilts… Just wanted to show you all some progress that I’ve been making.
I quilted this fun quilt for my friend Susan! Milo had to give it his seal of approval…
This is another little quilt I quilted for Vivian for charity as well…
She used minky for the back which was a really fun way to see the quilting!
This is my son’s “seizure quilt”. I made numerous dresden flowers and they sat unfinished for several years waiting to be hand appliqued onto blocks. My son had multiple seizures and I had to sit within 10 minutes of his school so 9-1-1 didn’t have to be called. (I had emergency meds that would stop the seizures but the school couldn’t give it without calling for an ambulance.)
Thus, I sat at a park a block away so I could get there and give him the meds and then take him home. I hand stitched all of the flower centers and dresdens on while sitting at the park. Thankfully, his seizures are under control now!
So it was waiting in “quilt top” form for another couple of years. This was my UFO that was drawn to be quilted in Layton Quilt Guild last month.
Now it will go in the UFO pile needing binding. I’ve got several waiting. Meh. 🙂
And I just got this off the frame for Happy Chemo! Done!!!!
I have 3 blocks and a bag to get done now. Yikes!